Effective posting date –May, 2019
In connection with your use of the Service, we may collect personal information, which is information that identifies you as an individual, relates to you as an identifiable individual or, that along with other information, could identify you (“Personal Information”). We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Information Provided by You: This includes information provided by you to create your account, including your name, email address, phone number, payment information and physical address, and information collected when you send us any feedback, questions, comments or suggestions, or interact with the Service in any way. This also includes details of transactions with us for the Service, including information to administer, manage, and fulfill the purchases you make.
- Usage Data Collected Automatically: We also collect information about the devices you use to
access the Service in order to authenticate users. This information includes:
- Device Information. Information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, browser.
- Mobile Device Information. Mobile network information, such as the unique identifier assigned to the device, mobile carrier, operating system, and other device attributes.
- Other Information: We will collect any other information that you provide to us, including gender, age and country.
- Cookies and other tracking technologies:
- Cookies: “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser software on your computer’s hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory. We use technologies like cookies to provide, improve, protect and promote the Service. For example, cookies help us with things like remembering your user identification for your next visit, understanding how you are interacting with the Service and improving them based on that information. We also utilize third parties that may place and store Internet cookies on your hard drive for web analytics. These third party cookies collect information about our platform’s traffic by tracking users across websites and across time and generating reports for us to better understand our Service users and to create audiences for our advertisements based on such understanding. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly without cookies.
Use of Your Information
We use the Personal Information you provide to provide the Service to you, to improve our Service, and to protect our legal rights. We limit the collection of Personal Information to that which is relevant for these purposes. We will not store, access, transmit, retain, or otherwise use information in any way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or stored as described in this notice without your consent. Specifically, we use the information we collect to:
- Provide the Service to you.
- Communicate with you about our Service, to send you updates, or to inform you of any changes to our Service.
- Provide user support.
- Communicate about new services and offers that may be of interest to you.
- Maintain and improve our Service.
- Defend our rights and the rights of others.
- Efficiently maintain our business.
- Comply with applicable law.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with service providers that help us perform Service functions, such as processing your payments. We require these service providers by contract to appropriately safeguard the privacy and security of Personal Information they process on our behalf.
- Marketing: We may share broad aggregate demographic information with brands. This information may include aggregate user age, gender and location.
- Other Users: The Service displays Personal Information like your name and email address to other users and individuals in places like your user profile, sharing notifications and chat windows. The Service also permits you to share other information about you with other users of the Service.
- Corporate Structure. We may share your Personal Information if we are involved or intend to be involved in a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or in connection with bankruptcy or liquidation proceedings.
- To Prevent Harm. We may share your Personal Information if we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- To Protect Our Rights and As Required by Law. We will share your Personal Information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with the requirements of any mandatory applicable law. We will also share Personal Information as necessary to enforce any other terms that you have agreed to, including to protect the rights, property, or safety of ZEES, its users, or any other person, or the copyright-protected content of the Service.
- With Your Consent. We will request your permission to use or share your Personal Information for a specific purpose that is not compatible with the purposes listed here. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the information or before the information you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
How We Protect Data
Security is important to us and we are dedicated to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect and limit access to your Personal Information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage technology is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE
Children Under the Age of 13
The Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete this information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com .
Choices about Your Information
- Access, correct, or view your Personal Information: You may your use account to access, correct, or view certain Personal Information we collect and which is associated with your account, such as your email address or phone number.
- Do Not Track: We take no action in response to “Do Not Track” requests received from a user’s web browsing software.
- Cookies: If you would like to opt out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, certain features of our website or the Service may not work if you delete or disable cookies.
- Google Analytics: To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on for Google Analytics, which can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Adobe Analytics: To prevent your data from being used by Adobe Analytics, you can download the Adobe Analytics opt-out browser add-on for Adobe Analytics, which can be found here: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html#customeruse.
- Online Advertising: To opt out of interest-based advertising or to learn more about the use of this information by our service providers you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative website (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp) or the Digital Advertising Alliance website (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/), or if you are in the EU, the EDAA (http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/). If you choose to opt out, we will place an “opt-out cookie” on your computer. The “opt-out cookie” is browser specific and device specific and only lasts until cookies are cleared from your browser or device. The opt-out cookie will not work for some cookies that are important to how our websites and mobile apps work (“essential cookies”). If the cookie is removed or deleted, if you upgrade your browser or if you visit us from a different computer, you will need to return to the applicable website to re-select your preferences.
California Users under the Age of 18